Imperial Grand Picnic Kit
Limited edition Palermo x Blue House Tea. Made in Italy for picnic and tea lovers.
The bag is a limited edition crafted by fine Italian jewellery box artisans. A lot of care and intricate details has been put into this piece. Designed and curated by Badeeh Abla, the creative director of Nobrand Agency for the Blue House Tea. The concept is a melange of 4 royal dynasties: a grand tea set of imperial Chinese and Japanese tea-ware with the timeless Italian leather and the English vintage fine bone China tea cups.
The box contains the below:
I- Chinese Dynasty:
- Signature Blue Buddha tea mascot made of natural blue Yixing clay. ($40)
- Teapot Yixing "Zisha" fortified clay, stoneware teapots + 4 travel kit cups ($150)
- Ceramic bone china Buddha Hand tea infuser ($20)
- 50 grams Organic Chinese Chamomile herbal tea ($8)
- 100grams Nicolas Sursock White Tea blend ($60)
II- Japanese Dynasty:
- Golden Bamboo Japanese Matcha Whisk ($30)
- Powdery turquoise Matcha Whisk holder ($15)
- 40grams Kyoto Imperial Matcha ($33)
- Special golden Bamboo Matcha spoon ($12)
- Tokyo laser cut silver and golden reindeers ($50)
III- English Dynasty:
- Churchill bone China 4 cups ($80)
- 4 picnic white plates ($60)
- Classic Stainless tea infuser ($2)
- The English way, Chinese Gunpowder Green Tea - 1st Flush ($30)
IV- Roman Dynasty:
- Grand picnic box made in Italy using fine Italian leather and wood, compiled together with the beautiful hands of talented jewellery box makers. ($1600)
The box also comes with Holland blue coasters ($30) and silver keys to lock the box.